I feel that I must confess that I am not a huge blog reader.
Yes, I follow The Exponent. I'm always interested in what my co-bloggers are contemplating. And I'm generally interested in what the commenters have to say, especially those who are sharing their personal experiences. I'm less than interested in those who use the blog as a preaching platform, or who don't understand that brevity is the soul of wit, and the salvation of most arguments.
I also follow the blogs of my good friends. Especially those who have moved away from the mecca that is Los Angeles.
And every once in a while I touch base with Times and Seasons, Feminist Mormon Housewives and Zelophehad's Daughters.
But really, there are not may blogs that I have the inclination to follow on a regular basis.
However, there are three blogs that I quasi-follow just for the pure joy of it. You might want to check them out as well.
La Dolce Vespa, with one of the best descriptions of driving I've ever read.
Workman's Waste of Time for frequent updates on the Faroe Islands.
And Dooce, which can be bawdy and irreverent, but always fun.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I subscribed to a google reader and read more blogs than I ever have. I mostly read friends blogs but also enjoy Kiva.org blog which has informative posts all the time.
As far as Mormon blogs, I need to check exponent 2 mer often.
wonderful talking to you Saturday. I'll call again soon.
I completely agree, La Dolce Vespa is one of the best blogs out there. She's simply hilarious.
Post a Comment