Over to the doctor's to spend some time with the diabetes educator. J is new, and is only in the office Fridays. However, she is wonderful. A pumper herself, she's about my age, and really gets it. The desire to rebel, to ignore IDDM, and my same stubbornness. Made some good progress today. I think this is going to really good, and that my goals for this year are reachable.
Various errands. Made curry and started working on my chandelier necklace.
A little bit late to pick up JLITH at LAX. I love that she is able to come out this weekend, eventhough I am working Saturday and Monday. Back to my place to relax, and wait for the curry to cool. Besides, JLITH likes to veg out on HGTV. Sometimes I think she only loves me for my cable.
Up to the homestead and spend some time with the Fam.
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment