Thursday, April 13, 2006

Home is where the heart is

Talked with Perky last night. She turned me onto findyouspot.com. And while my home is definitely in Los Angeles for the moment, it was fun to see where I could potentially fit in in the future. Out of the four pages, these places seemed the most likely areas that I would consider. Lots in the Pacific northwest, although there are some entries for the east coast. There were some inland areas, but I won't be including them here ... I've always found great comfort in living near large (and insect-free) bodies of water, and would generally choose to live near the coast rather than not. Sadly, Hawaii was not listed, although maybe it was because of the prohibitive costs of owning a home. Anyway, it;s something to think about, as the time to become landed gentry dries nigh.

Seattle, Washington
Bellingham, Washington
Norfolk, Virginia
Cincinnati, Ohio
Charleston, South Carolina
Olympia, Washington
Kent, Washington
Chesapeake and Virginia Beach, Virginia
Jacksonville, Florida
Tacoma, Washington
Portland, Oregon
Long Island, New York
Denver, Colorado

No comments: