Good things the past couple of weeks.
Movie with a friend. Dreamgirls. Fabulous. Hudson was amazing.
Emailing with a new Friend.
To Venice Beach with a friend for walking and talking about cabbages and kings and sundry things.
Young friend getting married. Hope all kinds of good things for him and her.
Found by a very old friend on linkup. No, she's not old, but she knows me from way back in my YW days. One of the 3 or 4 girls I actually liked in my ward.
Friends over to play games ... Catan, Pop 5 (new, and I like it, especially when Wonder Woman, Perky and I are on the same team), and Family Business.
Dancing with friends. XRay celebrated Speakeasy Blue's one year anniversary by having Teddy Lee Hooker play again. So proud of what XRay has accomplished, and hope it continues strong after the move to Arcadia.
Will see Outhouse friends on Wed ... first discussion of the new year.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment