Ridiculous day.
Sick. Yucky sick. You'll just have to guess what I mean. Dehydrated. Painfully sunburned. Upset stomach. Just yuck.
Fainted in my bathroom. It wasn't at all the romantic experience Anne Shirley would have us believe.
Charming helped me into the living room so I could lie down in front of the AC ... yeah, the one in my room was having an off day. Charming also got me water to drink, then blessedly left me alone.
Toilet base broken. Don't know how. The only thing that could have remotely done it is the leather case Spork got me for Christmas a while back. Even then, it's a mystery to me.
TiVo not working. Totally unacceptable. Had to flip a few breakers before it came back, and I could console myself with past episodes of SYTYCD.
Ridiculous.
And then Bork came by to drop off the suitcase they want me to bring to SLC in August. Was able to give me a blessing, and suddenly the day didn't seem so ridiculous anymore.
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment