Bork mostly slept. I guess after a long, hard and hot summer working in Korea, he's allowed a little R&R before school starts.
Genie cooked a wonderful Korean dinner to celebrate JLITH's birthday. So yummy.
JLITH spent most of the time doing home improvement thingies around the homestead. I think it's her type of therapy. Good for her and the parents.

Spork took me and JLITH over to see his apartment. Must say that it's looking good. It's more polished and stylish than any other guy's place I've been to except for Gym Guy's. Spork's been getting a lot of recognition at work for special projects he's been working on. Recent promotion, etc. He's also working on a personal project that I'm very excited about. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.


Later, Spork gave us little souvenirs from his Acapulco trip. Ceramic, round mariachi figures for the girls, and action figure kites for the beans. Personally, I think he's trying to be uber-competitive for the title of Favorite Uncle. I call these pictures, Spork and Beans.
No comments:
Post a Comment