Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Meme from Mind On Fire

Got this from Mind on Fire. It's quite diabolical, since he knows I can't resist email questionnaires from friends.

Four jobs I've had in my life
Babysitter to devil spawn children
Unpacker and steamer of clothes for Casual Corner
Picture clerk at Devine Photography
Super Life Saver ... or the more prosaic PICU nurse

Four movies I can watch over and over (besides lindy competition dvd's?)
Much Ado About Nothing
A Man For All Seasons
Strictly Ballroom
Cyrano de Bergerac

Four places I have lived
West Hills, CA
Irvine, CA
Los Angeles, CA
What can I say, I've visited a lot of places, but lived only in Southern CA

Four tv shows I love to watch
House MD
Grey's Anatomy (it's total cheese, but still ...)
Law and Order
So You Think You Can Dance

Four places I have been on vacation (only four?)
Italy (Rome, Florence, Venice, San Gimignano, Modena, Sienna)
Peru (Lima, Cusco, Machu Pichu)
Cambodia (Siem Reap)
Costa Rica (San Jose, Tamarindo, Bijagua, Arenal)

Four of my favorite dishes
Mushroom/truffle risotto at Pizzicotto
Thai spicy steak salad
Mango salad at Houston's
Japanese style curry

Four websites I visit daily (besides blogs)
Amazon.com
ldslinkup.com
wikipedia.org
google.com

Four places I would rather be right now
Dancing at Speakeasy Blues, Lindy Groove or the Murray Arts Center
Laying on a table getting a deep tissue massage
Deep in an Outhouse Intellectuals discussion
Swimming in the warm waters off of Fiji

Four bloggers I am tagging
Obi-Jahn
Laughtear
And that's it. I don't know any other bloggers that Mind hasn't already tagged.

No comments: