VG spoke today. As Leslie would say, VG is just like a good orange ... full of good juice! Spoke on non-violent communication. Which Madwoman blogged about here. VG really struck a chord with me. Want to read up on some of her source material. Joanna Massey. Marshall Rosenburg. LDS Crucial Conversations. James Carroll. Lester Brown. Bo Lozoff.
Had to take off early. M was gracious enough to give me a ride back to Logan Airport so I could get to Raleigh. M was the chocolatier from the night before, and also a nurse, so there was a lot to talk about. Lots of new persepctives on the nursing profession.
Bought pizza at Uno Pizzeria in the airport. Mistake. Felt really nauseated on the plane. Had to ask for an airsickness bag, drink seltzer water, and keep the fan on my face.
Wry-an met me at the airport and drove me back to his and Georgia Peach's home. So good to talk and share. Ended up tossing my cookies shortly after entering the door. At least I made it to the toilet. Not that I was fond of said cookies. But I feel that that particular track should be only one way.
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment