Sunday, September 30, 2007

Rush Blogging: My activism has not been in vain

A small group of us met with sthe stake presidency about ideas about how to best serve in the stake. I'd just about decided that the stake presidency weren't interested in haring about it, until President V asked me to organize the meeting. Anyway, it seems as if they are finally interested in turning their thoughts and actions toward making it happen. I'm excited for this new turn of events.

Afterward, White Boy and I headed up to Pasadena to hear John Welch, a prominent church apologist, speak. Interesting. However, he seemed much more conversational and casual than I am used to hearing academics be. Maybe apologists just have to be extra persuasive? Maybe he toned it down for his audience? Maybe I'm just being prejudicial?

Anyway, it's always fun spending time with WB. He's so entertaining. Like the outrageous older brother I never had.

No comments: