Had dinner with BFF at Native Foods. Vegan restaurant that Pilgrim girl introduced me to. My favorite so far is the portobello mushroom and sausage burger ... so tasty. Although I could never be a vegan, and have no desire to be vegetarian, I greatly appreciate the cuisine.
Good to see BFF and catch up. What with travelling and other plans, it's been weeks, and I've missed our visits. I might have talked a bit. I think his eyes glazed over at one point. However, he was a good sport about it, and just let me ramble on, which was exactly what I wanted.
Had planned on going to the bookclub meeting after dinner. We're reading A Million Little Pieces, one of Cherilyn's recommendations. I wasn't too sure about this book, since the last one she had us read was absolutely awful ... had no qualms about stopping mid-book and throwing it away. However, Frey is rather potent reading, and I think I will finish this one.
Anyway, I didn't end up going. Was exhausted after dinner and went to bed. So much for wild native forays.
Monday, November 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment