




Wednesday was Precious' birthday. Superman said that he planned her birthday at Dave and Buster's because she was so freaked out about becoming another year older. Frankly, that's a bunch of ... cow patties! I think someone was having Halo withdrawals, and I can't even begin to guess which of the two was suffering the most! After a yummy dinner (during which Gadget Boy devoured bar hamburgers), we marched into the mega-arcade and set about to do some damage. Star Wars, Star Trek (my aim with a toy gun is awful!), Jurassic Park, Indie 500, Pearl Harbor, and Dance Dance Revolution. Confess that I love DDR, but this was a harder version, with stomp pads in the four corners instead of front, back, left and right, besides the middle pad. GB and I team played: him in front and me playing the back ... absolutely hilarious. And Superman and I battled. He won. I kept stepping on icons that put my step signs into warp speed. Next time I will be prepared to conquer!
Got back home at 0030. Should have gone to bed, but I stayed up to create a Halloween costume (that I absolutely plaigarized from B and T). Had put the finishing touches on it when I decided that I needed to download stuff from the camera to make room for the weekend activities. I really should have gone to bed. But I didn't. While downloading, I came across the picture of Gadget Boy, and felt compelled to show it to Perky. At this point I really should have gone to bed. But I didn't. Instead, we got into a very indepth conversation, the kind I love to have with her during unconventionally late or early hours of the day. I really should have gone to bed when Wonder Woman got home. But I didn't. WW joined in, and the conversation became even more intense, and I was too far in to extricate myself willingly. Finally, around 0300, Perky broke the spell and sent us all to bed. Enough time to get three hours of sleep before heading in to work. Woo-hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment