Woke up early. Body stiff and still feeling punished. Dan (who I've yet to meet) never arrived. We came to the conclusion that he was prevented from coming by emergency hemorrhoid surgery. Poor guy!
Drive home was swift and uneventful. Nap was marvelous, as was the smells of BBQ'd beans and ribs for the Safehouse dinner Wonder Woman was sponsoring! Now who do I see through my magical looking glass? I see Wonder Woman, Perky, BW, DW, Kerri, KL, HC, Laughtear, BFF, MeB, SEM, Gadget Boy and roommate, MoB, SEE, Ballerina, The Dot, JoC, White Boy, Minnie, PoetN, Drummer Boy, Stretch, weirdo guy I didn't know, and a few others than I can't name. I really love the Safehouse dinners! It just feeds into my theory that sitting down (esp to eat) adds a lot of depth to any conversation.
Most people left by around 9:30. SEE stayed to download more music onto the old (well, really it's new!) 'puter. I have more music than I can ever listen to ... but makes the compilation of mixed cd's very fun. I never buy any music from iTunes until I've checked to see that he's already given it to me.
Had to kick SEE out at 2230 so that I could drive Perky to the airport. Very very tired by the time I returned. Sleep is so wonderful. And that's a wrap for a wonderful, if not slightly punishing weekend.
Sunday, June 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment