Monday, February 22, 2010

Counting the miles ... February

Planning on going to Nepal in the fall. Maybe a side trip to Tibet? Either way, I need to condition for hiking ... at high altitude!

2/16 ~ 5.4 miles round trip to the library
2/20 ~ 5.8 miles round trip to the library and the grocery store
2/21 ~ 5.4 miles round trip to church
2/22 ~ 7 miles round trip to Trader Joe's (then I had to get in my car and actually drive there, since I forgot my wallet!)

5 comments:

Ryan said...

That's a Loy of activity. Good for you.

Dora said...

2/24 ~ 7.8 miles round trip to Sports Chalet.

Thanks Ryan!

Dora said...

2/25 ~ 9 miles round trip to Sports Chalet (to buy a super light bivy sack), with side trip to library. Stopped at Costco and picked up some canned chicken and protein bars. Backpack quite full on the way home.

Dora said...

2/28 ~ 5.4 miles roundtrip to church.

Halo BW said...

6/22 ~ 9,4 miles roundtrip to office


https://www.cekaja.com/kartu-kredit/pengajuan/kartu-kredit-di-kota-pekanbaru