No, Wry-an, I haven't quite abandoned this blog. True, it's been a long time between posting, and will likely be a couple more weeks, until I am ensconced in my Paris apartment, and am feeling so lonely because of the mess that is my ability to speak French. Until then, here are the intervening highlights ...
3 days over New Year's Eve dancing my little west-coast-swing heart out.
4.5 week pediatric respiratory ECMO run at work. Lots and lots of overtime.
1 week cousins reunion in Kauai. Haven't seen some of the Japanese relatives in 10 years. Kayaked, snorkled, catamarranned, ATV'd, cooked, ate, and biplaned while conversing in a bewildering mishmash of Japanese and English.
Lots more working. Got trained as a mentor at work. Long, boring meeting made me really miss you and Perky. Where are my social worker buds now?
Some fun dinners out on the town.
Shed some tears (and eww, a little clear nose drainage!) while singing the church Easter program.
Extra-curricular church stuff: Miller-Eccles with the Bushmans, "Nobody Knows: The Untold Story of Black Mormons" documentary and discussion with Darius Gray, getting back into Exponent blogging.
Weekly dancing out my little-bit-bigger west-coast-swing-heart out.
Prepping for my trip to Paris and London.
And, that's really all that's been going on with me.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank heavens you're back (even if it's just with a brief update). I've missed you and am always wondering what's going on in the life of Dora, because I KNOW it's got to be exciting. I need more details on Paris and London!! What fun!!
If only I could make my life that productive. How long in Paris? Great to have you back!
Post a Comment